Uses of Azicip Tablet:
|Minimum Order Quantity||380 Number|
|Packaging Size||3 Tablet|
Azicip 500mg Tablet is used in the treatment of bacterial infections and typhoid fever.
It is used in bacterial infections of tonsils, sinus, ear, nose, throat, skin and soft tissues, windpipe and lungs (pneumonia).
Azicip Tablet side effects
- Nausea, Vomiting, Abdominal pain, Diarrhoea, Allergy.
How to use Azicip Tablet:
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Azicip 500mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Azicip Tablet works:
Azicip 500mg Tablet is a macrolide antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
- Oral forms/Eye drops/Gel/Ointment: The missed dose of Azicip 500 MG Tablet should be taken/applied as soon as possible. It is advisable to skip the missed dose if it is already time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for the missed dose. Since Azicip 500 MG Tablet injection is usually administered by a qualified healthcare professional in the clinical or hospital setting, the likelihood of missing a dose is very low.
- Oral forms/Eye drops/Ointment/Gel: Seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor in case of an overdose with Azicip 500 MG Tablet. Injection: Since this medicine is administered in the hospital or clinical setting by a qualified healthcare professional, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency medical treatment will be initiated by the doctor if an overdose is suspected.
Azicip 500 Tablet - Drug Interactions:
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Azicip 500 Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Azicip 500 Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Azole antifungals
- Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Protease inhibitors
- Rifamycin anti-tuberculosis drugs
- Item Code: AzicipTPM
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Money Gram Online Western Union Online Ria Money Online Bank Wire Bitcoin
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi and Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 5-7 Days
- Packaging Details: Discreet Pakaging
Whether you want your order sent to your home, office or another address we will always send the products in a discreet and anonymous package.
No one else except you will know what the package contains.
When you order any product from our website, it is shipped to you in a brown box packaging we also use a discreet return address name.